XYLEM Core Organization consists of:
Core Project Management
- Project Management Teams
- Planning and Schedule Monitoring
- Cost Control Services
- Contract Administration Services
Multi-Disciplinary Engineering Pool Teams
- HSE and Loss Prevention
- Civil, Structural and Architectural/HVAC
- Mechanical / Machinery and Packages
- Instrumentation & Controls/Telecommunication
- F&G Detection and Protection
- Electrical and Cathodic Protection
- Quality Control
- Qualified Vendors Data Base
- Project Procurements Coordinators
- Internal Quality Control and Inspection Team
- Internal Vendor expediting Team
- Logistics between Vendor Locations to Work Sites
Construction and Site Set Up
- Construction Construction Managers
- Survey Teams
- Client-Construction Coordinators
- Camp and facilities set up
- Oil and Gas Qualified Labor
- Construction Equipment fleet
- Commissioning & Start Up Teams
- Leaders for Training
The head office is located in Milan, near the Central Station, in the heart of Europe’s Oil & Gas Industry, This enables it to tap into a pool of some of the best engineers and specialists. Its proximity to the major European Vendors and Suppliers makes for easy access and collaboration .
The Milan Office has a core pool of Engineers and Specialists aided by cutting edge technology which results in a high quality technical product that past experience vouches for.
XYLEM has the capacity to establish fully-fledged branches wherever needed to serve the industry within the globe. Currently, branches are fully operational in the UAE and France, close to major clients in the gulf and Africa.
Being in close share cooperation with Profile Middle East (PME) company, XYLEM also enjoys the total and absolute support of its Parent Company’s presence in more than 40 countries on 5 continents. While XYLEM’s basic strategy is to deploy its own construction resources to execute works, it still has the advantage of having access to Group resources.
Financially, XYLEM can avail itself of the support and services of many main Italian and international Banks.
Construction and Installation (In-house or with Subcontracts) includes:
- Construction Site Supervision and Project Management
- Direct construction works
- Heavy Construction Equipment