Tools relies heavily on internal IT solutions to optimize duration and performance for all activities within the different sectors of operations in order to meet client expectations related to time and cost effectiveness. It has invested continuously in acquiring or developing highly sophisticated systems, capable of enabling all departments to perform efficiently.
Web-based solutions have been introduced within the architecture of internal systems to facilitate outsourcing and client communication through remote access of necessary data including specifications, standards and reports . Additionally, a Wide Area Network (WAN) is used to link its various sites and offices around the world with the central office in Milan.
Both off-the-shelf and custom developed IT systems cover all cycles of operations related to project management & control, design & engineering, procurement, construction management, accounting, financial & risk analysis.
Cutting edge specialized technical tools are available inhouse for the following:
Process Simulations and Hydraulic Modeling
- OLGA 2014
- Pipeline Studio
Pipeline and Piping
- CAD and 3D Modeling
- Stress analysis (Ceasar II)
- Pipeline Alignment Sheets
- Profile Design Programs
(Smart Plant Instrumentation)
Civil & Structural
- STAAD FOUNDATIONS
- RAM STRUCTURAL SYSTEM
- Custom built document management solutionused for Document Control and Progress Measurement
- PUMA is used for material coding
- PRIMAVERA is the main Planning & Progress Measurement application
- TALISMAN used for Procurement and Material
- Tracking up to site Atlas Group Certification and Handover System